This article will take you through how to create a case.
Facit's Document Redaction platform has two parts to it, the Preprocessor and Document Redaction. To create a case you will need to open the Preprocessor.
- Click "File" in the top left-hand corner of the application
- Then click "Create Case", this will open up another window labelled Create Case.
- In the new window file out the text box labeled "Case Name".
- Then click "Add Files", when you click this you will be taken into your device's documents.
- Select the files you wish to redact and click "Open" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the Create Case window click "Next" in the right hand corner once you have selected all the files you wish to redact.
- At this point, you can select to use the "Auto-redaction" feature by clicking the check box at the top of the window labelled "Auto-redaction".
- Click "Create" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- The preprocessor will now upload your documents and you will be notified once it has completed the upload.