Document Redaction allows you to redact a large area such as a picture with ease through the manual redaction feature.
When you have a large section within a document to redact this can be done with ease via Document Redaction's manual redaction.
To manually redact a section of a document:
- Select the document from your document list.
- Go to the section of the document you wish to redact.
- Click and drag your mouse to create a box over the section of the document you wish to redact.
- Your box will appear in a different colour to the auto-redacted phrases so you can tell the different types of redaction apart.
- Click "Save" in your task bar.